Sunday, June 1, 2014

DUSTY ATTIC JUNE SKETCH

Today we have the June Sketch challenge ready for you to dive into
the sketch is designed by very talented Nadia Cannizzo 
CLICK HERE 
to go to the Dusty Attic blog 

Below is my take on the sketch 

LOVE YOU 
THIS MONTH I decided to go soft with pastels .
a mono-chromatic theme with a Black and White photo 
I feel by using subtle colors and hues 
allows the Chipboard and Photograph to become dominant 
my background is created by masking with ink, texture paste and some random stamping .
Scribble hearts : DA 1019
Damask #2 :DA0557
Love you arrows :DA1070
DUSTY ATTIC items used .
Damask #2 :DA0557
Love you arrows :DA1070
Cyclone wire DA 0737
Scribble hearts : DA 1019
Dusty in Colour Navajo White : DA0903
Dusty in Colour Clear Crackle Varnish : DA 0900

thanks so much for popping by my blog 
I really love to have you here. 
take care and happy scrapping until next time we meet x

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours! It really does make the photo take centre stage....LOOOOVe that bg work with the swirly-dirlies going on! YUMM:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Your subtle colours and designs are always breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lay-out is so elegant and really pretty! I just love how you scrapped this stunning photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is stunning Heather, you are such an artist! It really brings out those wonderful chippies, - another fantastic LO!!

    Sending big hugs and good thoughts for both you and Baden!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant and sophisticated layout!!! Love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous!! I love love love the colors, the flowers and the way you framed the photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This layouts is gorgeous! I loved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and subtle, blue/green tones and impeccable placement create another perfect page from the studio of Heather. You rock girl....love your work :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful face, photograph and layout Heather.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is stunning, it has such a feel of sophistication about it too.. so pretty.. love how you alter chipboard.. another beee U it full layout Heather.. I hope Baden is doing well too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing,.... am really in great admiration, hugs from France !! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful as always! I want in to your mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Heather! This is just absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much to love about this layout...as well as that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw this on FB (I think) but forget to come by here....
    You are righ, the photo (which is so striking in it's own right) & chipboard really stand out!! You background is fabulous & those colours are perfectly beautiful. I never know what to say with your creations as every time, I am blown away. Truly. Your ability to make everything look like it was meant to be is always staggering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowzers!!! Another awesome creation Heather!! Love that photo of your DGD, she is so gorgeous and using it in black and white is perfect for this page. Love the soft, subtle colour and the background is just amazing!! Is that a real belt buckle at the top of the page?? Love it!!! Just adore the whole page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with you :D and I think that is one of my fave pics of Ella Jai.... I just love her glasses. She really is a beautiful girl. I love the soft colours and the photo take centre stage. Another stunner.

    ReplyDelete